Alpha and Omega Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha and Omega Fan Forums

Forum for Alpha and Omega Fans

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterNew site changes, errors, advice and new things. I_icon12Log in

New site changes, errors, advice and new things.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nightwolf2425

nightwolf2425

New site changes, errors, advice and new things. Empty
PostSubject: New site changes, errors, advice and new things.   New site changes, errors, advice and new things. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:39 pm

I I love you this new site. It has so much more then the other one, besides my blogs Shocked . That last emotion I like a lot. (Secretly, its looking at Dr. Wilson and PheonixKitten. Shhhh.) What a Face . Anyway, tell me how you guys like it and if you found anything interesting. Like errors in the site or something. Maybe advice, because I have some.

For the date of birth in your profile, make sure you put 1995 or 1985, not 95 or 85. If you put 95, it will think you were born in the year 95. It says you have to be 99 years or young to join the site. Last time I checked, that was almost 2000 years ago. I wouldn't be old, Id be dead and would have turned into ashes. Suspect

The emotions with the sign of l.o.l doesn't work for some reason. Its supposed to be a sign with l.o.l but ends up looking like this Laughing.gif" alt="Laughing!" longdesc="61" /> .

New: As you can see, there a lot more emotions. Fav: afro affraid Shocked geek . There is a better chat and a lot more. Groups, a calander, searches and FAQ's. Great job guys on getting us this new site. cheers You also have signatures now and a lot more stuff that I cant write or speak of. silent

Awesome Job! Exclamation !

Random affraid Shocked affraid Shocked affraid Shocked

Signatures are at the bottom. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Lindworm

PostSubject: Re: New site changes, errors, advice and new things.   New site changes, errors, advice and new things. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:16 am

does Phoenixkitten and Dr. Wilson really.....
whatever.
Okay guys, i hope this forum isn't abandoned, and will be expanded vastly.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Kitten
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New site changes, errors, advice and new things.   New site changes, errors, advice and new things. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:16 pm

of course we're not abandoning it. Just understand that we have lives too. and building a forum while at the same time managing a website isn't that easy. However, if you know anybody who could help with forum stuff, by all means, send me or DW a message.
Back to top Go down
http://alpha-and-omega.spruz.com/
Lindworm

PostSubject: Re: New site changes, errors, advice and new things.   New site changes, errors, advice and new things. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:50 am

well, i never did it, but i always want to try...
and i hope you administrators and moderators can teach me how...
Back to top Go down
orexel

PostSubject: Mod and Admins   New site changes, errors, advice and new things. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:10 am

Haha... Very Happy Just Make new moderators Very Happy but i wouldnt like it cause if new mods or admins come they can destroy this site Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Lindworm

PostSubject: Re: New site changes, errors, advice and new things.   New site changes, errors, advice and new things. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:24 am

don't worry, i am a friend of a high mods and admins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New site changes, errors, advice and new things.   New site changes, errors, advice and new things. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New site changes, errors, advice and new things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alpha and Omega Fan Forums :: Alpha and Omega :: Alpha and Omega movie-
Jump to: